Process Development Manager required for exciting new position with innovative manufacturer in GlasgowTitle Process Development ManagerLocation GlasgowSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with an innovative and fast...
Development Manager (Cellular Immunology) required for exciting new position with innovative manufacturer in Glasgow
Title - Development Manager
Location - Glasgow
Salary - Competitive
SRG is working with an innovative and fast growing life science company - as a result of their continued success and expansion they are looking to hire an experienced Development Manager to work within Product Development function. Leading the Cellular Immunology team you will be responsible for co-ordinating immunology and infectious disease programmes. The role would be suited to someone with a PhD and experience in leading R&D projects in cellular immunology.
Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new innovative environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Coordinating programmes to generate data on cell biology to deliver improvements to clinical products.
- Establishing programmes to develop products.
- Training and management of Supervisors, Scientists and Technicians across multidisciplinary teams.
- Working internally & externally to identify new opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Being able to organise, interpret, and present results.
- Being responsible for the preparation of documentation, including Development Plans and Reports and SOPs.
- Ensuring that work is performed in accordance with company policies and regulations.
- Working collaboratively across multiple functions and projects.
- Contributing to a dynamic, exciting culture which embraces teamwork and innovation.
- The ideal candidate will have a PhD in a life science related subject along with a proven experience in leading R&D programmes/projects in cellular immunology.
- You must have a good awareness of cell and gene therapies, including an understanding of the progression of products from lab bench to clinical trial.
- Previous management or supervisory experience is essential.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in working with human immune cells and an awareness of GMP regulations.
- You must have high attention to detail and a thorough approach as well as excellent communication and organisational skills.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: GMP, cellular immunology, cell biology, R&D, product development, clinical trials, programme, project, cell therapies, gene therapies