Development Manager (Cellular Immunology) required for exciting new position with innovative manufacturer in GlasgowTitle Development ManagerLocation GlasgowSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with an innovative and fast...
Process Development Manager required for exciting new position with innovative manufacturer in Glasgow
Title - Process Development Manager
Location - Glasgow
Salary - Competitive
SRG is working with an innovative and fast growing life science company - as a result of their continued success and expansion they are looking to hire an experienced Process Development Manager to work in a challenging role with responsibility for efficient transfer of products from R&D to Production. Providing leadership to the Product Development teams you will also lead projects to scale up to GMP manufacture.
The role will be suited to someone with a life sciences PhD along with experience developing biological products for GMP manufacture.
Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new innovative environment, either way we would like to hear from you. My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Being accountable for all stages of the development projects, from initiation through to Technology Transfer into GMP manufacturing or Quality Control.
- Training and managing Supervisors, Scientists and Technicians across multidisciplinary teams.
- Working internally & externally to identify new opportunities for continuous improvement and implementing process improvements.
- Being able to organise, interpret, and present results.
- Being responsible for the preparation of documentation, including Change Controls, Technology Transfer Plans and Reports and SOPs.
- Ensuring that work is performed in accordance with the current policies and regulations.
- Degree qualified, with a PhD in a life sciences related subject - this is essential.
- You must have proven experience in process development and developing cell based or gene therapies or biological products for GMP manufacture.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of delivering projects in CMC/Process Development or QC assay validation and ideally Technology Transfer.
- Previous management or supervisory experience is also essential.
- You will have excellent oral and written communication skills and strong organisational skills.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: GMP, process development, product development, manufacture, QC, assay validation, technology transfer, cell based, gene therapy, biologics, biological