Laboratory Support Technician£22,000 £26,000 + BenefitsLondon BasedFull Time OR Part Time Do you have experience working in laboratory support, as a laboratory technician or in...
Job Title: Technical Support Specialist
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Pay Rate: £13.50 an hour (£25,000 per annum)
Contract: 12 Months
Are you looking to expand on your experience in consumer safety, quality assurance or regulatory submissions?
SRG are working with a global-leading agrochemical company based close to Reading. They are seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join their Consumer and Product Safety team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter looking for new or further experience in environmental regulatory affairs or wanting to move from quality control into a more quality assurance focused role.
- Review regulatory documents in line with internal data to support recommendations
- Work with Consumer Safety Assessors in submission documents, reviewing and transferring relevant testing data to support
- Generate tables from databases that can be used in documentation by assessors
- Educated to degree level in Chemistry, Ecotoxicology, Biological Sciences or a relevant scientific subject
- Experience with consumer safety assessments, quality assurance or regulatory submissions
- Proven attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Excellent team player who can work effectively with little supervision
Apply online today or email your CV. For more information on the role contact Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.