Graduate Sales Consultant Scientific InstrumentsLondon area£28,000 Basic + Company Car + Bonus Do you have a degree in a Scientific or technical subject?Would you like...
Job Title: Scientific Data Administrator x 2
Contract: 12 Months
Pay Rate: £13.97 an hour (circa £26,000 per annum)
SRG is working with a world leading agrochemical company with an exciting opportunity for graduates with a background in toxicology.
They are currently seeking two Scientific Data Administrators to join their Product Safety and Regulatory Operations department. Their portfolio of crop protection solutions (agrochemicals) require vigorous testing to ensure they conform to regulatory standards.
As a Data Administrator you will be assisting the creation of an expert database of scientific safety data taken from study reports. This data informs the design of new products.
- Search historical study reports for critical safety information
- Transfer/enter key information into an electronic database
- Liaise with scientists in Product Safety to develop understanding of material needed
- Educated to BSc level in Toxicology or a relevant chemistry/biological subject
- Experience of working with/understanding toxicology studies
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer literate, including skills in Excel
This is an excellent entry-level role with possibilities for progression and development. For more information contact Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.