Laboratory Technician required, based in Greater Manchester. Requiring practical laboratory experience, ideally in wet chemistry, physical testing or QC. Title: Laboratory TechnicianLocation: Greater...
Job Title: Laboratory Support Chemist
Contract: 8-9 Months
Pay Rate: £15.38 an hour (circa £30,000 per annum)
SRG is working with a global-leading agrochemical company with a large manufacturing site in West Yorkshire for the production of herbicides, fungicides and insecticides.
They are currently seeking someone with industry-based process chemistry experience. The Laboratory Support Chemist will work on development projects covering herbicide manufacturing processes.
- Take plant scale processes and scale down into lab-scale for projects
- Perform organic chemistry based experiments - addition, extraction, distillation, pressure chemistry
- Evaluate raw materials from suppliers and capacity to improve costs including research into documentation and reporting
- Educated to degree level in organic chemistry or a relevant scientific subject
- Industry-level experience of process chemistry/process development ideally in manufacturing
- Ability to communicate effectively across different teams
Apply online today. For more information about the role and get in contact with Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.