ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEER READING MEDTECHAre you an electrical or electronic project engineering? Interested in making a difference to people's health? A global giant in healthcare...
Are you a graduate of engineering or a technical subject, with 1 or 2 years work experience? Would you be interested in applying your technical skillset to a commercial role? A global manufacturing company based in Heathrow, are hiring multiple graduates to join them as Applications Engineers and Sales Engineers.
The company in question manufacture and sell sensors, microscopes and vision systems for use within manufacturing facilities. Due to their direct selling model, they turn over in excess of $4 billion per year. They have also been shortlisted for 'Forbes Most Innovative Companies' for 6 years running.
Within the role of Applications Engineer, you will be involved with a variety of activities including:
- New product launches
- Preparing technical product documentation for publishing
- Preparing and delivering technical product training for sales engineers
- Test and create reports for technical applications
- Attend customer visits with sales engineers, as a technical referral point
Within the role of Sales Engineer, you will be involved with a variety of activities including:
- Weekly Structure: 2 Office Days, 3 Field Days
- Your role will be to find and follow up on business leads and schedule new business opportunities
- You will be meeting and demonstrating our products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions
- To be a key contributor to our dynamic, close knit sales team
- To be able to work in a fast paced environment where no two weeks are the same
- Degree educated in any discipline, however Business/Economics, Scientific or Technical degree (Engineering, electronics or similar) would be beneficial
- Previous relevant experience of 1-2 years
- A hunger to succeed and over achieve
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must have a full driving licence, valid in the UK
Package on offer:
- Basic Minimum Starting Salary £28K
- Quarterly Bonus
- 20 days holiday plus additional day per year up to 25 days
- Advanced Company Pension
- Life Cover & Private Healthcare
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
Apply today to express your interest!