Regulatory Affairs Associate x 2 Permanent GlasgowAre you an experienced Regulatory Affairs professional looking for a new challenge?OR are you looking to make your first...
Regulatory Affairs Officer required for 12 month fixed term contract with medical device manufacturer in Glasgow
Title - Regulatory Affairs Officer
Location - Glasgow
Salary - Competitive
SRG is working with a medical device manufacturer in Glasgow who are looking to hire an experienced and talented Regulatory Affairs Officer to undertake a challenging and varied role in their Regulatory function. Working as part of a small team the role would be suited to someone with previous experience in regulatory submissions and design dossiers within medical devices.
Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
Role / Description
- Maintain Design Dossiers for all products
- Prepare regulatory submissions
- Develop regulatory strategies
- Provide regulatory expertise on packaging and marketing materials
- Keep up to date with associated regulations and ensure implementation of any changes
- Maintain training programs
- The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in a Science or Engineering discipline along with experience in a similar regulatory role
- Working knowledge of regulatory standard for medical devices with the ability to meet deadlines and manage workload
- You must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills as well as working across the business to lead projects
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: medical device, ISO13485, 21 CFR, design, regulatory affairs, design dossier, submission, regulations