Associate Director Steriles Device Development Quality Runcorn, North West (+occasional travel) Permanent Full-time (flexibility offered) Highly competitive salary SRG are working with a Global Pharmaceutical...
Title: Lead Program Director
Location: North West
SRG are currently working with a world leading medical devices company, who pride themselves on the enhancement and expansion of life improving diagnostic systems.
As a Lead Program Director, you will be accountable for designing all project landscapes, ensuring they are within alignment with portfolio plans. You will be working within a cross matrix role, liaising with various functions across the business. You will supervise resource management and provide expertise and guidance with regards to project management.
- Assign, manage and develop Project Leaders.
- Represent project management in core teams and deliver expertise to project stakeholders in collaboration with functional managers.
- Manage project budgets within specified project area.
- Oversee phase gating and design/ business reviews of the projects.
- Oversee resource management by supervising project requests vs function supplies.
- Provide monthly reports on projects to business areas and executive committee including milestone achievements, A/B, remaining risks.
- Be educated to BSc/MBA with extensive project management experience within a regulated setting.
- Project management experience within a medical devices/IVD/Pharmaceutical setting.
- Strong understanding of product development/life cycle management processes.
- Certified project management / product planning.
- Strong management experience with a proven track record of successful mentoring and coaching of the team during tenure.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Dan Nightingale at email@example.com
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205.
Keywords: Project Manager, Process Manager, IVD, Medical Devices, GMP.