Job Title: Dispensary Technician Location: Bracknell, Berkshire Contract: 6 Months Pay Rate: £10.90 an hour (circa £20,400 per annum) SRG are working with a...
Laboratory Technician - Drink industry
Do you hold laboratory based skills ideally within either food/drinks or analysis?
My Hertfordshire based client is a leader in the Food and Beverage industry working on the development and production of leading products.
They are seeking a Laboratory Technician to join their Product Development Team and assist with the formulation and preparation of development samples for a short contract to help with a new project.
* 4 weeks contract
* 37.5 hours/ week
* From £10 / hour DOE
The main responsibilities of the Laboratory Technician role will be:
* Preparation of development samples, trial samples and raw material approval samples.
* Analysis of development samples, trial samples and raw material samples.
* Maintain laboratory equipment, laboratory cleanliness and consumables.
* Work as a team to deliver the project on time
To be considered for the Laboratory Technician role you will have the following skills:
* Laboratory based experience (E)
* Accurate recording of technical data (E)
* Industry based scientific laboratory experience (D)
* Knowledge of food/beverage formulation, ingredients and processing (D)
* Pasteurisation instrumentation, pH meter and Shear mixer are some of the techniques used - full training to be given (D)
Candidates will be available immediately and ideally based around the Hertfordshire area.
To be considered for this role please apply online or contact Lynda Dupont on 01223 607 855