Role: Scientific Data Business Analyst (Omics)Location: CambridgeContract: 6 monthsRate: £440 £550 per day SRG is working with a multinational research-based BioPharmaceutical Company who develop new...
An exciting opportunity has opened up in an innovative medical device company based in Cambridge UK. The Scientific officer will support the assay development program by handling, processing and storing clinical samples.
Location: Cambridge, UK
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Fixed Term: 6 months (with a view to extension)
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Handling processing and storing Clinical DNA samples
- Verifying the quantity, integrity and stability of DNA samples
- Managing and updating written records
- Experience of handling human samples
- Experience of qPCR and other standard molecular biology techniques (any of the following: ELISA, Western blot, SDS-PAGE, cell culture, gel electrophoresis)
- Industrial lab experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a highly process-driven and regulated environment with exemplary record-handling skills
- Working to GCP / GLP and ISO 13485 standards
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for handing human samples
If this represents an opportunity you would be interested in and your CV reflects the key areas mentioned above then please apply now by attaching your CV in MS Word format.
Alternatively, for more information on this role, please contact Dominic Cappell - Dominic.Cappell@srg.co.uk / 01223 607857.