Technical Manager- Cosmetics Permanent role Gloucestershire Responsibility: * The development of innovative products in compliance with company standards.* To support the company's supplier base in...
£28,000 - £35,000
Contact Andrew: 0121 728 8456 firstname.lastname@example.org
SRG are looking for a Site Manager within the Hazardous Waste Division, of our client, to be responsible for their Atherstone site. The Hazardous Waste Site Manager will ensure the site is managed within all legislative requirements, follow Company procedures and to ensure the site delivers its targets, both financial and non-financial.
- Compliance with environmental permit(s) and associated documentation
- Compliance with relevant H&S legislation Compliance with relevant transport legislation
- Management and motivation of staff to ensure consistent operation of the site Maintenance of the site, plant and equipment to company or supplier specifications
- Organisation of services to meet customer needs Work with existing and new suppliers to aid the operation of the site and development of recycling/disposal options
- Deliver targeted profits
NATURE AND SCOPE
Reporting to the Area Manager the purpose of the role is to manage the site in compliance with relevant legislation and company procedures whilst delivering to the financial and non-financial targets set for the site.
The role requires the management and motivation of multi-disciplined staff following Company policies and procedures to deliver the targets established, whilst also working within the management team to deliver on Company strategy and customer expectations.
- HNC in chemistry or related subject OR degree in chemistry/forensics/chemical eng
- Prior relevant experience
- CoTC transfer level IV
- Understands the variability of options for waste recycling/disposal of hazardous wastes
- Experience working within the EA sector guidance best practice guidelines
- Analytical approach to problem solving and implementation of solutions.
- Leadershi of the site through example setting
- Knowledge of operating a AATF