4 x Capital Project Manager - Chemicals/Pharma/FMCG - Belfast - £50k-£70k DOE
My client is a leading global manufacturer of speciality chemicals and healthcare products and they are looking for experienced project managers to join their company on a permanent basis. Due to large investment to support as continued expansion my client has over 50 projects live currently and they range from small capital investments to £10M+ new build projects.
My client is looking for candidates with experience holding responsibility for full cycle project management with in a manufacturing setting, managing £1M+ projects and with a technical engineering background. If you believe you meet these requirements then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214.
- Hold full budget control for capital projects and responsible for compiling capex justification documentation for approval.
- Managing multiple discipline projects including mechanical, electrical, construction, validation and commissioning
- Managing projects from conception through to completion
- Communicating with multiple stakeholders across the business including senior management
- Monitoring project timelines and financials
- Leading and managing junior project engineers as well as external contractors
- Degree qualified in either chemical, mechanical, electrical engineering or another relevant degree
- Formal qualification in project manager is desired ideally Prince 2 or APMP
- Experienced with Excel, MS project or other relevant project management software
- Experienced managing projects of £1M+
- Experience working in highly regulated manufacturing environments such as COMAH, GMP
- Knowledge and experience working with recent CDM regs is required
- Must have previous experience holding full project management responsibility
If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to apply then do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.