Product Improvement Quality Engineer permanent Cambridge Are you an experienced quality engineer, with knowledge of ISO 13485? Do you want to work at the forefront...
Quality Systems Engineer - Permanent - Cambridge
Are you an experienced quality engineer, with knowledge of ISO 13485? Do you want to work at the forefront of medical technology? A close-knit quality team are looking for junior and senior engineers to join them!
The role will primarily involve:
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to arrange systems testing ensuring that the products meet reliability requirements before release
- Driving and communicating investigations and associated problems from a system perspective and be able to drill down analysis to software, electronics and/ or mechanical issues
- Providing quality engineering support and work with all functions to solve any systems-related issues
- Participating in product quality planning and control process based on customer specifications and requirements
- Communicating data and metrics regarding systems performance and expectations on systems quality
- Knowledge and experience in electro-mechanics and software, experience with robotics is a distinct advantage
- Mechanical aptitude for performing any mechanical component repair or replacement to exacting standards and to independently trouble shoot complex electro-mechanical systems would be ideal
- Electronics experience and ability to perform software updates via engineering interfaces
- Effective communication and be able to confidently engage with various stakeholders
- Flexible with a current driving licence