Maintenance Engineer/ Electrical or Mechanical/ North-East ScotlandTitle: Maintenance Engineer / Electrical Engineer / Mechanical Engineer / Engineering Technician/ Maintenance Technician / Multi-Skilled EngineerLocation: North-East Scotland / Aberdeen / PeterheadSalary: CompetitiveShift: 4 on 4 off. Two week rotation days and nightsAre you an Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new position in the North-East of Scotland?I am currently working with a leading food manufacturer who is looking to add an Electrical Maintenance Engineer and a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to their team. These are full-time permanent roles providing a great opportunity for the next step in your career and to become an important member of the Engineering team in an established food company.
- Responsible for the development of PPM's and reactive and preventive maintenance.
- Keeping maximum line efficiency through quickly solving machine breakdowns.
- Stock replenishment and identifying of parts which need replaced. Following stores in and out procedures.
- Ensure practices are complaint to Health and Safety and Food Hygiene standards.
- Working as part of a team reporting to the Engineering Team Leaders and the Chief Engineer.
- Experience within a fast-paced factory environment (Food/FMCG advantageous).
- Holder of an Engineering qualification (City and Guilds, ONC/HNC or equivalent).
- For Mechanical role: Experienced in mechanical fitting/fabrication and associated equipment (lathe, milling machine, welding).
- For Electrical role: Previous use of electrical test equipment, ability to read schematic diagrams and experience in single and three phase installations.
Please apply online if you're interested in this role. If you would like more information or are interested in other Engineering roles at SRG, please get in touch and ask for Adam.