Job Title: Scientific Data Administrator x 2 Location: Bracknell Contract: 12 Months Pay Rate: £13.97 an hour (circa £26,000 per annum) SRG is working...
Graduate Sales Consultant - Scientific Instruments
£28,000 Basic + Company Car + Bonus
Do you have a degree in a Scientific or technical subject?
Would you like to work for a growing scientific instruments company with a global presence?
My client are a global company, specialising in the development and manufacture of a range of precision instruments with a broad range of scientific applications. Due to expansion they are looking to hire a a Graduate Sales Consultant opportunity, within a exciting organisation based in Greater London. This Business Development / Technical Sales role offers excellent prospects to fast track your career and earn significant rewards. These include holiday incentives, quarterly bonuses, quarterly dinners at fantastic restaurants and a highly competitive commission structure.
Further to an extensive training scheme as part of a Graduate Academy, your duties as a Graduate Sales Consultant will be varied however will include:
- Lead generation and Business Development
- Client relationship management and sales, over the phone and face to face.
- Managing a busy portfolio of client projects within the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biopharmaceutical, Laboratory, Scientific and Technology industry.
- As the Graduate Sales Consultant you will attend client meetings for both new and existing contacts as well as conference attendance across the UK.
To be considered for the role, you'll need the following skills and experience;
- Motivated and confident graduate in a Science, Engineering or Business related discipline such as Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Business Studies, Finance, Biochemistry, Engineering, Pharmacology. Microbiology, Applied Biology, etc.
- Work experience in a customer facing or telephone based position such as Sales, Customer Service, Retail, Business Development, Hospitality, etc.
- Evidence of a driven, confident and competitive nature with fantastic interpersonal skills, such as sporting success or target focused roles.
Key Words: Pharma sales, Pharmaceutical sales, Medical Device, Pharmacy, Scientific Sales, Graduate Sales, Graduate Sales Consultant, Biopharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Business Development, Sales Consultant / Sales Representative, Laboratory, Inside Sales, Telesales, Relationship management, Technical Sales / Technical recruitment, Account Manager, Professional Sales"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706.