Analytical Chemist Gas ChromatographyBased in LondonCompetuitive Salary Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package Do you have experience of running Gas Chromatography (GC) from within a regulated...
Gas Chromatography / GC-MS Specialist
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Do you have extensive experience of analysis and developing methodology for GC or GCMS?
Would you like to work for a growing analytical organisation?
Working for a multi-site company with a global presence you will play a key role in a multi-disciplinary team providing a range of chemical analysis services focusing on analysis using Gas Chromatography. You will provide high level analysis of materials and samples using GC & GCMS. The work carried out will include routine analysis and special one-off problem solving, often developing new methodology and ensuring new methods are validated to industry standards. The post will require interactions with customers at a technical and commercial level and may also require technical supervision and leadership of junior analyst staff in some cases. To be considered, it is essential you have the following experience/skills;
- A degree in chemistry or analytical chemistry, or equivalent working experience
- Extensive practical experience in analysis, method development, problem solving and investigative analysis with GC, MS and/or GCMS
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Experience of problem solving and method development and validation
- Experience of working in a quality accredited laboratory, for example GLP, GMP, UKAS, ISO
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical, Quality control, QC environment would be an advantage.
KEY WORDS " GC/MS, GC-MS, Analytical Chemist, Chromeleon, Pharmaceutical, QC, Quality Control,Development Chemist, Gas Chromatography, GC, Oils, Trace Analysis, Senior Scientist"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706