Materials Management (Warehousing) Pharmaceuticals£25,000 £30,000 + BenefitsBased in London Do you have experience in the receipt, storage and distribution of Pharmaceutical raw materials and finished...
Laboratory Operations Management
Based in London
Do you have experience of operational management in a laboratory of scientific setting?
Would you like to work for a leading, pharmaceutical organisation in London?
My client are a pharmaceutical company, that employs a number of teams consisting of talented scientists. The role of the Laboratory Support Manager is to oversee the successful delivery of office based functions of the labs including the commercial, financial and administrative support of the companies state of the art laboratories. It is essential that you have people management experience and have experience working with people from scientific backgrounds.
Given you are supporting a laboratory, it is essential that you have an understanding of chemical terminology and have had some experience in handling chemicals.
Main areas of support will across these 2 key areas;
The Laboratory Support Group is part of the wider Analytical Operations side of the company and serves to support the laboratory analysts by taking responsibility for a number of functions surrounding the analysis. This covers a range of areas including control of client samples, purchasing, communications management visitor's reception and laboratory equipment.
The Enquiries & Quotations department are primarily responsible for logging client enquiries, maintaining key customer information, generating different forms of quotations, and highlighting trends/business opportunities based on customer contact.
To be considered you will need the following skills and experience;
- Strong people management skills with a demonstrated ability to lead a team successfully (setting performance standards and good motivational skills)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and an ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
- High level time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently, using your own judgement and initiative to determine appropriate actions in both routine and non-routine situations
- Experience working with people from a scientific background, with knowledge of basic chemical terminology, and some experience handling chemicals safely.
Key Words "Laboratory Support, Laboratory Operation, Sample Reception Manager, Client Services Manager, GMP, GLP, Operations Manager, Technical Manager, Lab Services manager"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706 for more info