Laboratory Assessor CLASLocation Gloucestershire / Home BasedSalary circa £33,000 + company carThe company are well placed in the food industry and provide scientific, technical and...
Senior Laboratory Scientist
12 months FTC
Attractive salary & package
Do you have Significant Laboratory experience?
Within a Pharmaceutical: stability, method development, validations and method transfer experience within a GMP manufacturing environment? Your role as a Analyst will be:To support and perform validation testing, cleaning validation studies, method transfers and analytical method development.Requirements: To be considered for this opportunity you MUST have the following:
- Degree or equivalent in Chemistry or a Science related subject.
- Analytical experience including: QC, Stability, method development, validation or transfers.
- Industry experience performing finished product testing within the pharmaceutical industry to cGMP.
- Experience in a broad range of analytical techniques including HPLC.
- Experience in performing investigations. If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 728 8455.