Are you a Soft Services Manager with experience of working within the pharmaceutical industry looking to join a pharmal company based in the South East?...
Are you a Technical Services supervisor with a GMP background looking to join a pharmaceutical company based in the South East?
You will be rewarded with an annual salary of circa £36,000 depending on experience.
You will be working for a pharmaceutical company based in the South East who offer plenty of future development opportunities as well as a clear progression path.
The hours of work are 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
As a Technical Services Supervisor the purpose of your role is to supervise and take a hands on role undertaking the activities of the company's Technical Services. This includes the oversight of the GMP cleaning operations within the manufacturing centre. Your key accountabilities will include but not be limited to;
- The supervision of the Technical Services Team activities including work scheduling and training.
- Ensuring that GMP cleaning regimes are adhered to in all GMP areas.
- Undertaking operational duties and leading by example.
- Taking responsibility for the collection and transfer of bio waste to the collection area.
- Taking responsibility for the ordering, distribution and re-stocking of the cleanroom.
- Supporting the Engineering team with the supervision of decontamination services.
- Implementing a technical services self-inspection plan whilst also performing audits and inspections.
The ideal candidate will have experience of the following;
- Previous supervisory experience working within a GMP pharmaceutical environment.
- Previous experience working in a GMP Cleaning/Technical services role.
- Proven experience of writing and reviewing GMP documents.
If this sounds like a role that could be of interest to you please apply now via the website!