PROJECT ENGINEERFMCG MANUFACTURING Title: PROJECT ENGINEERLocation: KENT / SOUTH LONDONSalary: £30K £40KFantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a large FMCG manufacturer at a...
Are you a CAPEX Project Manager with a background in Pharmaceuticals looking to join a pharmaceutical company based in the London area on a contract basis?
It is a 12 month contract in which you will be rewarded with a very competitive rate of pay.
As a CAPEX Project Manager you will be developing, managing and maintaining a continuous program of replacement and improvement of all production equipment. You will be developing and managing facility improvement projects and delivering CAPEX projects across numerous sites.
The key responsibilities of the role are not limited to but include the following;
- Developing both short and long term plans for capital investment and expenditure of the site facilities and equipment.
- Providing initiatives for upgrading plant and systems that will result in improvements to health and safety, quality, capacity and productivity.
- Designing and developing solutions for CAPEX related projects.
- Ensuring new equipment meets pharmaceutical and health & safety requirements and regulations.
- Writing details user requirement specifications for new equipment.
- Writing and executing the design, installation, operational and performance qualification of all new equipment.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in CAPEX Project management role within the pharmaceutical industry and have good engineering experience.
If this sounds like a role that could be of interest to you please apply now via the website!