Product Manager Glasgow PermanentDo you have product management experience within the biopharmaceutical or contract services/testing industries?Can you perform well in a fast paced environment?Can you...
Are you experienced in Project Management and working in a GMP regulated environment?Are you looking for a new challenge and a chance to join a company at an exciting period of growth?
SRG are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a successful and growing biotechnology in the Central Belt of Scotland.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the execution of projects
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in definition of project scope and objectives
- Develop detailed project plans and track progress
- Manage changes to project scope, project schedule and project costing
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Provide the main point of contact and successfully manage the relationship with clients when appropriate.
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Work closely with all internal stakeholders
- Educated to degree level in a relevant scientific discipline
- Proven work experience in project management ideally in a related industry
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Strong team ethic
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and in particular associated project management tools.
If you think that you meet the requirements for this role and are ready for a new challenge, please apply online or contact Emma Laurenson directly.