Quality ManagerPermanent LeicestershireThis position would suit a QA Manager or recent QP with a background within Quality Operations in the sterile or API manufacturing with...
Permanent Full time position
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Contact Andrew: 0121 728 8456 firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an experienced operations manager with a background in microbiology? My client is a renowned producer of sterile microbiology reagents and due to increased success and growth are looking for an operations/production manager who will have oversight of production and operations on site in clean room facilities. There is an attractive package on offer for the successful applicant including being able to have an impact on an already successful business.
The successful applicant:
- You will be degree educated in microbiology or related
- You will have previously managed a production environment in a relevant sector e.g. pharma or biotech or food
- You will have knowledge of clean room environments or regulations
- You will understand the requirements of GMP and its implementation
- You will have oversight of production and operations including production in clean room environments and packaging/inspection
- You will liaise with suppliers and third parties to ensure continuity
- You will liaise internally with quality and customer services to ensure manufactured products meet the required standards
- You will be involved in audits and editing SOPs
- You will be involved in the training of more junior members of staff
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well respected microbiology company during a period of growth and be able to influence future work