Job Title: Chemist Location: Sandwich, Kent Pay Rate: £16.16 an hour (circa £31,000 per annum) Contract: 9 Months SRG is working with a leading...
Job Title: Analytical Chemist
Location: Sandwich, Kent
Pay Rate: Up to £16.16 an hour (circa £31,000 per annum)
Contract: 6 Months
SRG is working with a global biopharmaceutical who are leaders in their field, with a portfolio of over 100 medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
They are currently seeking an Analytical Chemist to join their manufacturing site in Sandwich.
The Analytical Chemist will primarily support GMP release testing of raw materials, isolated intermediates and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs).
- Perform release testing (FT-IR, uHPLC, dissolution and disintegration techniques) to current good manufacturing practice (cGMP)
- Support API manufacturing by testing in-process control samples, raw materials, isolated intermediates and finished goods products
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry or related subject
- Experience in a pharmaceutical company of drug product analysis in an R&D or quality control role
- Experience with FT-IR, uHPLC, dissolution and disintegration testing and ideally method development with uHPLC and GC
- Understanding of functional groups, compound characterisation, spectroscopy and chromatography
Applications close this week (once sufficient applications are received) so apply online today. For more information on the role get in touch with Tolu Kuforiji as soon as possible on 0161 868 2248.