Do you have strong administration skills and experience of managing projects? A global healthcare company, based just outside of Oxford, are seeking a 'Product Packaging...
Facilities Project manager
Are you an experienced Facilities Manager within the Pharmaceutical Industry? Do you have Project Management Experience?
If so, this role would be a perfect match for you! My client is currently searching for a Facilities Project Manager to join their team in Oxfordshire. This is a permanent position which offers a competitive salary and package.
As a Facilities Project Manager you will:
- Be responsible for managing the operations projects with the Senior Facilities Manager
- Be involved in managing M&E laboratory related projects.
- Possess excellent communication, administration and interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively with senior management, end users, lab services and contractors.
Your key responsibilities would be:
- Develop project plans and liaise with departments as required.
- Oversee management of hard building services.
- Oversee Health & Safety compliance.
- Assist with capital budgets: monitoring spending against forecasts.
- Managing Operations - M&E, Laboratory & Building.
- Assist with evaluating and optimizing processes, services and new products for maximum quality, cost effectiveness, selecting and negotiating with key vendors, monitoring through KPIs.
- Keep informed of relevant EH&S codes and regulations to ensure site is statutory compliant
- Assist the Senior Facilities managing with managing projects across various sites in the UK, as well as internationally.
Ideally you will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant background in pharmaceutical or biotech facilities services.
- Strong managerial experience.
- BIFM, or relevant qualification at diploma level.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or ISOH equivalent.
- Proven track record in project management of M&E, Building & Lab Services with a practical hands on approach and knowledge of CMMS/CAFM/BMS systems.
If this sounds like a role that could be of interest to you please apply now via the website!