Job Title: Senior Microbiologist.Location: Thetford, Norfolk.Contract: Permanent.Salary: £42,000 + Generous Benefits Scheme.SRG is working with a multinational healthcare company who are world-leaders in the field...
Senior Analyst or Analyst in Analytical Chemistry - Contract Testing Food and Pharmaceuticals
* North of Cambridge CB7
* Key Skills: CTO, Work flow, Work planning, 6 sigma, Data integrity, HPLC, GC, GMP
* Salary from £22K/annum DOE
My client, based in the East Anglia, is looking for candidates with experience in Analytical chemistry or contract testing using techniques such as HPLC, Gas Chromatography and Atomic Absorption.
They are looking for a Senior Analyst or Analyst to join their busy testing laboratory.
The responsibilities will include:
* To perform work allocated without deviation from the documented methodology and / or procedure whilst maintaining high levels of quality control.
* To show competency in complex methods and/or instrumental techniques - HPLC / GC / PCR.
* Ability to work independently and as a team to solve any issues.
* Ensure good running of the laboratory and instruments.
* Ability to analyse and interpret data and results.
* To work with the Laboratory Manager to rectify any unsafe practice.
To be considered for the role, you will have:
* A relevant degree (or equivalent) with proven industrial experience (E)
* A background in analytical or instrumental chemistry (E)
* Proven communication skills (E)
* A back ground in contract testing (Water, Food, Environmental etc.) or pharmaceutical (D)
To discuss the role further place call Lynda. Tel 01223 607855 or apply directly.