Validation Engineer Medical Device Cambridge SRG are currently recruiting for a Validation Engineer to join a growing SME Medical Device company in Cambridge on a...
Utilities Maintenance Engineer - Cambridge/ Bury St Edmunds/ Norwich - ~£40k DOE
Industries: Chemical/ Power/ Armed forces/ Food/ Pharma
Shifts: Rotating Days & Nights
My client is a global manufacturing organisation based in Norfolk who are looking for a maintenance engineer to join there utilities department to support on key site services delivering into their manufacturing. Due to a site expansion they are looking to expand their existing team to support with additional workload. My client offer excellent benefits including private healthcare, pension and share options.
If you are looking for a new role and have a background in engineering in the sectors above then apply now or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance of utilities and site services equipment such as purified water, steam production, HVAC and compressed air amongst others.
- Working in a highly regulated manufacturing environment you will be responsible for completing technical documentation associated with work.
- Working on planned preventative maintenance and utilising a CMMS system to manage day to day working activity.
- Working on BMS systems, PLC's and other electrical systems.
- Working in line with health and safety regulations and following strict operating procedures.
- Ideally apprentice trained in mechanical or electrical engineering or equivalent qualification such as C&G or NVQ.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as role will work cross functionally with different teams and departments and will require documentation to complete to a high standard.
- Experience working in the above mentioned industries is required and ideally experience working in a manufacturing and production facility.
- Experienced working with utilities such as purified water, HVAC, steam, boilers is a key requirement.
- Must be able to think proactively and problem solve on a day to day basis
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for the role do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin for more information on 0161 868 2214. Alternatively if you know someone who could be interested feel free to pass on the details and SRG offer a referral scheme for any successfully placed applicants.