QA Manager Medical Device / Drug DeliveryBased in LondonSalary c£50,000 + Excellent Benefits Do you have extensive experience within a GMP or GxP environments?Would you...
Project Manager (Medical Device / IVD)
London Based, Permanent
£40,000 - £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
Do you have experience of Project Managing technology research and development?
Would you like to work for a cutting-edge Life Sciences company in the London area?
Due to continued growth, my client is looking to recruit a Project Manager to start work at their offices in London. The key responsibility will be to support the Programme Management and the Product Development teams in developing the company's revolutionary sequencing and genotyping products for point-of-care molecular diagnostic applications.
Development projects comprise a multi-disciplinary mixture of electrical engineering, molecular biology, chemistry, biochemistry, mechanical engineering, software, bioinformatics and product design, as well as a small business development and product management team who provide customer/ Key Opinion Leader input on requirements, concepts and specifications. As a Project Manager you will work on projects across these disciplines.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Support delivery of a successful programme on time, within budget, and within scope by working closely with programme management, senior management and science and engineering teams on compliance and delivery of contractual milestones.
- Ensure that all contract deliverables including routine reports are prepared accurately and delivered in a routine fashion to maintain compliance with contractual obligations.
- Work with programme management, accounting and the appropriate technical management on requests for subcontractor approval preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfilment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, customer specifications and government regulations.
- Under the programme structure, project manage Control Account Managers (CAMs) project planning and progress monitoring optimised for a R&D environment.
- Support Programme Management in overseeing risk identification and mitigations
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors, MSc or PhD in Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Engineering or Business with experience in technology development, ideally within the life sciences (or a relatable industry).
- Project administration or management experience in regulated products development, ability to produce accurate and concise project reports
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to build effective relationships across organisational boundaries in order to foster collaboration.
- Highly motivated and delivery driven.
- Experience working on the production of reports and programme related documentation for government bodies and/or funding bodies.
- Experience in the early stages of the product development cycle (e.g., up to CE mark for products which incorporate new technologies towards medical or scientific markets).
- Understanding of the requirements of quality systems and regulatory requirements relevant to medical devices e.g. ISO13485, FDA 510(k), and CE IVD.
- Proficient in the use of MS Project and core Office 365 software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)
- Ideally, recognised project/programme management qualifications such as PRINCE2 or PMP.
Key Words "Project Manager, Project Lead, Project Management, Project Leader, Project Administrator, IVD, Molecular Diagnostics, PCR, Point of Care, Medical Device, Product Development"
Please apply on-line, call Neil Walton on 02030964706 or email your CV to email@example.com