Senior System Integration Scientist IVD£55,000 £65,000 + Bonus + BenefitsLondon Based Do you have experience in the development of diagnostic platforms or instruments?Would you like...
Development Scientist Weybridge6 months £15/hr
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Development Scientist to join their team in Weybridge. This role will have a specific focus on the analytical chemistry aspects of new product development, implementing analytical strategies, developing and validating test methods aligned with quality and regulatory guidelines.
- Works on the development of new products, following requirements outlined in business strategies, taking into account scientific and timing objectives
- Applies scientific knowledge in the testing of consumer healthcare products, troubleshooting, developing and validating analytical methods to support new product development. Interpreting and reporting analytical data, setting specifications ensuring internal and external guidelines are met, including ICH and GxP requirements.
- Performs evaluation of own data and data from other scientists
- Writes technical papers/presentations to enhance personal, departmental and corporate reputation.
- BSc in Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical or related science
- Good Experience in general analytical methods / Technique (HPLC, IC, GC etc.)
- Good knowledge of GMP and Method Development & validation process
- Knowledge of Product development and formulation development as per GMP guidelines.
- Some experience of Batch manufacturing, Stability and Physical/Analytical testing of finished product.
- Excellent communication (oral and written).
- Results-driven individual with a strong customer, quality focus, proven ability to manage tasks and meet timelines.
- Highly flexible and possesses relevant experience in working in an international and multidisciplinary environment.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and technical skills
- Formulation development of conventional liquid, semi-solid, and solid dosage forms, and/or experience with small scale manufacture in GMP environment.
To apply for this position, please apply online. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529