QC Chemist 6 month temporary contract based in CheshireTitle QC Chemist Location Cheshire Salary £25,000SRG are currently working with a market leading global chemicals...
An opportunity for a QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical development and manufacturing organisation
Job Title: QC Analyst
Duration: 12 month contract
Location: North West
SRG are working with a pharmaceutical developing and manufacturing organisation who have a requirement for a QC Analyst to join their quality team, providing accurate and reliable results.
- Perform analytical testing associated with analysis of product and materials ensuring GLP compliance in the laboratory.
- Calibration and checking equipment, performing troubleshooting on equipment when necessary
- Troubleshooting of production processes and procedures e.g. analytical method transfer
- Monitoring stock levels of reagents and supplies
- Working in accordance to GLP/GCP and good documentation practice
- Performing HPLC, GC, UV and IR
- BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or related subject
- Industrial experience within Pharmaceuticals/Medical Devices is essential
- Understanding of GLP/GCP/GDP is required
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: HPLC, Mass Spectroscopy, GC, Chromatography, IR, UV, Raw material, Solid Dose, Sterile Products, Method Development, Quality Control, QC Analyst, Quality Control Analyst, Laboratory, GLP, GMP, Good Manufacturing Practice, Good Laboratory Practice