A global technology manufacturing company based in Birmingham is currently recruiting for several Technical Sales Consultants to join their growing commercial team. These are permanent...
A global food manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Global Food Contaminant Manager to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role, based in Birmingham, paying £75-80K + bonus + car.
- Providing global leadership in the area of chemical contaminants-related safety across the business - pesticides, toxins, heavy metals
- Implementing and managing chemical contaminants safety strategies and programs - looking after raw materials, packaging, processes
- Working closely with Regulatory, Toxicology & Senior Management teams, as well as external partners
- Identifying potential future safety threats, issue management, proactive risk management
- Degree/PhD in relevant scientific discipline
- Strong understanding of food chemical contaminants - regulations, exposure risk assessments, etc.
- Strong technical food knowledge - raw materials, processes, quality requirements
- Experience working at multi-site/international/global scale
- Experience working cross functionally across large manufacturing business - building relationships, providing leadership
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.