BioAnalytical (Biacore) Scientist GlasgowDo you have experience within the biopharmaceutical industry? Can you perform well in a fast paced environment?Can you work well in a...
Analyst- Bioanalytical - Glasgow
Can you perform well in a fast paced environment? Can you work well in a team and also independently on your own initiative?
Do you appreciate strong Company values? Then you will fit in well with our client - Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Ltd.
Due to continued expansion our client is currently seeking life science graduates to join a well established team within the Bioanalytical department. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a range of client assays under the direction of a Bioanalytical Scientist.
In the first instance this will include preparation of client samples for analysis and analysis using cell based assays, ELISAs or SPR. Additional duties may include cell culture, lab housekeeping, equipment calibration, reagent preparation, stock control.
In return they can offer you a competitive salary, a generous benefits package and significant opportunity for personal growth and development within a rapidly expanding successful CRO.
What you can look forward to achieving
- Performance of laboratory based testing
- Lab housekeeping and stock control
- Problem solving
- Work as part of team to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Ensure GxP compliance throughout testing
- Ensure all health & safety regulations are adhered to
Skills and experience that you need to bring to the Company
- A degree in a relevant life science discipline or comparable experience
- Previous laboratory experience in a GMP/GLP environment is desirable
- Strong ability to rapidly understand and assimilate new concepts
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Responds well to scientific challenge and applies significant rigor to their own work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Confidence to challenge existing systems & processes
- Competent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please apply online or contact Pamela for further information
Keywords: analyst, technician, graduate, life science, immunology, biochemistry, cell culture, cell biology