Laboratory Technician- Part Time- 12 month FTCGlasgowCan you perform well in a fast paced environment? Can you work well in a team and also independently...
Technical Support Officer
Can you perform well in a fast paced environment? Can you work well in a team and also independently on your own initiative? Do you appreciate strong Company values? Then you will fit in well with Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Ltd.
Reporting to the Technical Support Professional, the successful candidate will be part of a team tasked with the provision of technical support services to the various operational teams within Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource located on the West of Scotland Science Park and at BioCity Newhouse.
This position will be focused on the successful provision of facilities and equipment support, with an emphasis on the execution of the routine Validation and PPM works, timely breakdown resolution, ad hoc repairs and other assigned support functions. The successful candidate can look forward to working in a dynamic fast-moving team with a wide range and breadth of challenges.
In return we can offer you a competitive salary, a generous benefits package and significant opportunity for personal growth and development within a rapidly expanding successful CRO.
- Adherence to all company Health and Safety procedures at all times
- To perform effectively in a highly regulated GxP environment
- Responsible for on-site contractor liaison and supervision
- Responsible for routine checks on essential building infrastructure e.g. back-up generators, CO2 infrastructure, storage areas, plant room areas
- Support BMS alarm monitoring and acknowledgement
- Responsible for routine works including, LN2 filling, CO2 cylinder management, plant room inspections
- Obtained at least the secondary education of 2 Highers (or equivalent)
- Ideal candidate will have full driving licence
- Ideally have some experience in managing facilities, equipment and external contractors
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Enthusiasm, excellent organisations skills, good documentation skills, ability to clearly communicate requirements with suppliers, contractors and all levels of staff are essential