Bioproduction ManagerWorking for a global leader of research solutions to the life science industry, you will manage the Bioproduction team a group of highly skilled...
Quality Assurance Coordinator - Fragrances
Salary range £28-£40,000 per annum
Joining a well-established team in the Fragrances team of a large, international organisation who manufacture and develop the flavourings and fragrances for a multitude of branded and non-branded products worldwide.
- Manage all internal technical queries relating to QA issues
- Act as Lead Auditor and be qualified at this level in order to manage, plan and deliver audits according to ISO 9000
- Maintain and update quality policies, SOPs and procedures
- Maintaining data on SAP for new and existing products and raw materials
- Produce monthly KPI's for the Fragrances team
- Educated to BSc in a Chemistry, or equivalent
- Lead auditor qualified
- Background working in a QA role within food, ingredients or flavourings
- Exemplary communication and demonstrable analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- Ability to work flexibly, using strong engagement and influencing skills
This role is offered on a permanent basis working for a large, international organisation based in Suffolk.
The organisation offer excellent opportunity for progression and personal development as well as a friendly and supportive working environment within the fragrance science industry.