Production QA OfficerEast Midlands Full Time Attractive salary dependant upon experience Do you have experience working as a QA Officer within a manufacturing/production environment?Have you...
Validation compliance Officer
- Key participant in the development of the overall validation approach.
- Writing, reviewing and executing Validation Master plans.
- Preparing and reviewing of Policy Documents and Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) relating to validation activities.
- Coordinating with other departments in the preparation of validation/Qualification documents and execution of validation/Qualification protocols and validation/Qualification reports.
- Performing Validation Risk Assessments and drafting Risk assessment reports.
- Preparing validation plans, validation/verification protocols and reports relating to production processes, Cleaning activities and equipment, and systems.
- Executing qualifications of facilities, equipment and utilities.
- Ensuring the timely preparation, execution, review, and approval of validation protocols/reports.
- Raising and completing Change controls, Deviations, CAPAs relating validation activities.
- Responsible for maintaining and communicating the key quality performance measures/metrics relating to the validation department.
Essential skills and experience:
- Scientific degree.
- Validation or Quality Assurance experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of GMPs and experience dealing with regulatory inspections.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated, committed and results-oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others within the organisation.
- Ability to work under pressure, excellent time management and organised.
If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 728 8455 to discuss.