A global food manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Global Food Contaminant Manager to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role, based...
A global, multi-billion dollar food manufacturing business is currently recruiting for a European Food Safety Manager. This is a permanent role, based in the West Midlands, package: £75K+ & bonus & company car.
- Developing and leading food safety strategies and programmes
- Developing and motivating multinational team (6 direct reports) covering ~60 sites- coaching/mentoring/training
- Providing leadership on food safety challenges/risks, providing technical solutions
- Interpreting the latest data, results and knowledge to deliver business impact assessments and recommendations
- Interacting with industry bodies, technical experts & research partners. Representing company at conferences
- Package: £75K+ + £8K car allowance + 17% bonus + benefits
- Extensive experience in food manufacturing sanitation/quality/hygiene/safety
- Degree (or equivalent) in Food Science/Microbiology/Related advantageous but not required
- Experience working cross functionally within a large/multi-site organisation
- Happy occasionally travelling internationally to visit global manufacturing sites
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.