A rare opportunity for an experienced Upstream Process Scientist to join an international Biopharmaceutical companies R&D team. Senior Upstream Process Scientist Permanent North West EnglandI...
An exciting opportunity for an Senior Technical Specialist in Analytical Sciences to join a world leading Biopharmaceutical company
Job Title: Senior Technical Specialist - Analytical Sciences
Duration: 10-12 months - with view to extend
Location: North West England
SRG are working with a market leading Biopharmaceutical Company who are looking for a Senior Technical Specialist to join within an innovative new project in their Analytical R&D team. The role will be largely involved in writing and reviewing analytical documents and project managing analytical studies.
Benefits 15% Bonus 8% Pension Private healthcare
- Writing and reviewing validation and transfer protocols and reports for developed assays
- Planning and reviewing experimental write up for both development and cGMP testing including on time compliance, budgeting and quality standards
Developing procedures to GMP for all aspects of Analytical QC to ensure traceability and documentations of development and validation Requirements include:
- A BSc (or equivalent) in a relevant scientific degree with experience within a Biopharmaceutical industry ideally with biomolecules
- Extensive experience within an analytical testing environment, ideally in QC
- Experience in writing technical specifications and test methods as well as equipment qualification
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Tyler Datlen at Tyler.Datlen@srg.co.uk. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Tyler on 0161 868 2212.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: GMP, cGMP, equipment validation, analytical, senior analyst, chromatography, assay, immunoassay, data integrity, CAPEX, budgeting, biologics, large molecules, protein, HPLC, LC, CAPA, quality, change control