Permanent - Full Time
Salary depends upon experience
Do you have analytical experience within a stability, quality control or development laboratory?
Have you worked within a GMP Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment?
- Perform analytical testing of raw materials, intermediates andor finished products.
- Carrying out testing to meet the needs of the production plan and any inability to meet the plan is communicated appropriately.
- Contributing to the trending of results with all Out of Specification and Out of Trend results appropriately investigated and reportedGenerate reports (including stability reports) within any agreed timelines.
- Support the laboratory Out of Specification investigation processSupport the calibration, validation and monitoring of Laboratory equipment.
- Support a culture of continual improvement within the team and wider company by:
- Utilising root cause analysis and use of appropriate risk management tools throughout all activities.
- Highlighting potential compliance gaps or efficiency improvements to processes and working practices within your area of responsibility.
- Ensure all procedures relating to the processes and systems you operate are up-to-date and reflect current practice.
- Support the wider Quality function by:Ensuring adherence to Health and Safety, Good Manufacturing Practice and other relevant guidelines and legal obligations.
- Supporting other team members to develop their skills and functional expertise.
- Ensure delivery of activities within your area of responsibility to ensure customer and business targets are met.
- Degree or equivalent in a Science subject with a significant chemistry portion.
- Experience of working within a laboratory environment working for the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Previous experience with analytical QC role - experience in analytical techniques (HPLC, GC, UV, IR, KF, and dissolution analysis).
- Good understanding of GMP and GDP and relevant guidelines/updates.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Practical problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in use of IT packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 728 8455.