Quality Assurance (QA) TechnicianSRG are recruiting for a Quality Assurance (QA) Technician to join a global name in the life science industry.This is a great...
SRG are working with a busy manufacturing company based in Stirling who are looking for an experienced production and Manufacturing Technician/Operator to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for anyone with experience in production from the food and drinks industry, FMCG, chemicals, life science or electronics.
If you are experienced in working within a busy manufacturing environment and looking for a new challenge, then this could be the job for you!
- Performing all operational activities including start-up, processing and cleaning and dealing with highly potent substances
- Cleaning and maintaining work areas
- Visual inspection activities
- Working to strict regulations and standards
- You will follow and review SOPs and work instructions
- Confirming your work is aligned with the relevant Health and Safety regulations and requirements
- Ensuring all information that you record is accurate to ensure set deadlines are met
- Contributing to internal and external audits
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing or production environment
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- You will be passionate about working within a busy team and achieving goals
- You will be dedicated and able to work to set timelines
This role would be ideal for people with previous experience within production or manufacturing in the food and drinks, FMCG, chemicals, life science or electronics industries.
We may also consider science graduates who are keen to work in manufacturing.
If you think this could be a perfect role for you, then please apply online or get in touch!
Keywords: manufacturing, production, manufacturing technician, production operator, FMCG, food and drinks, electronics, visual inspection, life science