Environmental Health & Safety Associate- (12 months contract)
- Provide Specialist and Technical support and programme ownership in designated specialist Programme areas, including the collation and production of results and reports
- Maintain a system of risk assessment to identify appropriate corrective actions; carry out risk assessments, and ensure that corrective actions are implemented to minimise certain risks
- Identify, support and deliver Health and Safety training needs and facilitate the implementation of necessary programmes.
- Degree or equivalent in Occupational Safety/Health or Environmental Health.
- Specialising in Biological safety, Manual Handling and Ergonomics.
- Minimum 4 years in related industry in an equivalent role preferably in Biotechnology or Chemical company
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively in a team
To apply for this position, please apply online or email a copy of your CV camila.lanzillo @srg.co.uk
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for Environmental Health and Safety to join the team in Dublin.