A successful contract testing laboratory based in Buckinghamshire is currently recruiting for an Account Manager to join their busy commercial team. This is a permanent...
I'm currently recruiting for a Chemistry Laboratory Technician for an innovative manufacturing company based in Oxfordshire. This is a 6 month fixed term contract role, paying £20-25,000, starting as soon as possible.
- Organic synthesis of chemicals in the production laboratory
- Laboratory testing of samples - physical, electronic and microscopic analysis
- Preparation of chemical solutions and materials to process test samples
- General laboratory maintenance - stock checking and ordering consumables, working to strict H&S standards
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry / Related
- Previous academic/industrial experience working with chemicals, completing COSHH paperwork, etc.
- Happy working in a lab environment with bespoke processing machinery and chemicals/solvents
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in fast paced environment
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.