Quality Compliance Manager Permanent East Midlands Attractive salary & package Have you worked in a analytical and QA environment?Have you dealt with out of spec...
Quality ManagerPermanent Leicestershire
This position would suit a QA Manager or recent QP with a background within Quality Operations in the sterile or API manufacturing with experience within Pharmaceutical industries looking to progress their career. This is a critical role in the development and expansion of the company and would suit someone who enjoys working in a small company with all the associated visibility and decision making abilities that brings!The Role:
- Managing the Quality department, ensuring ongoing product quality across production and distribution.
- There are currently 2 Quality assistants who this role will report into
- Managing Internal & external Auditing to ensure GMP
- Working with external partners
- Building and maintaining a robust QMS, and ensuring all documentation is completed in line with SOPs and regulations.
- In time to act as the company QP, for which training can be given.
Requirements: * QA experience, ideally at Manager level, or someone who has made key decision in the pursuit of QMS* Background in the steriles, API within Pharmaceutical industries.* People management experience. * Excellent Communication Skills (written & verbal)* Looking for career progression.