Technical Support Coordinator. Glasgow.Can you perform well in a fast paced environment? Can you work well in a team and also independently on your own...
Are you a 'hands on' Engineering Technician who wants an exciting role in a growing company? Do you want to be involved in researching and developing brand new products? If yes, I have the job for you!
My client is a growing Medical Device company who are looking for an experienced Engineering Technician to work closely with their R+D team. The successful candidate will be a key member of the team maintaining and troubleshooting prototype products in a laboratory test environment. You will be able to grow alongside the company gaining experience in software design, electronics and prototyping.
- Follow assembly drawings and verbal instructions to assemble prototypes.
- Program and modify prototypes: software modification, adding wiring and circuits.
- Non-conformance investigation and correction.
- Identify potential improvements in designs.
- Contact suppliers to order parts and report any issues.
- Experienced in a regulated industry (i.e. Medical Device, Electronics, Pharmaceutical, Chemicals).
- HNC or equivalent in Electronics.
- Experience testing equipment.
- Soldering skills.
- Experienced reading and interpreting circuit diagrams.
Please apply online if you think this job is for you or get in touch and ask for Adam.