Quality Compliance OfficerCambridge12 month fixed term contractUp to £35k p/aThis is a newly created role, working for an international drug development and licensing organisation, supporting...
£30-34K per annum
- Supporting the Quality team with training, documentation control and supplier management and taking the lead in ensuring that Quality protocols are practiced, monitored, documented and maintained at all times
- Management of all training related functions including new employee inductions, identification of ongoing training needs and assigning relevant training courses
- Maintaining accurate and detailed training records for all staff
- Supporting the implementation and development of QA processes for the whole team
- Assist in the review and dissemination of updated QMS documentation to the wider business
- Internal support for preparation and delivery of audits
- Support with instrument calibration, updating of calibration documentation and inspections
- Support with site risk assessments and supplier quality management
- A background in an engineering or scientific organisation, working with Quality Management processes
- Background of working in a cGCP/GLP environment to ISO 9001/13485 or similar
- Familiar with working in small technical teams, ideally medical devices or pharmaceutical for example
- Capable and assured in working with controlled and regulatory documents
- High attention to detail, methodical, calm and measured
- Familiarity with SOP's, document management systems and management of databases as well as strong MS Office skills
Does this represent your next opportunity?
Does your CV evidence the majority of the points outlined above?
If so, please apply now by attaching your CV in Word - or contact Bec Johnston for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01223 607858