Laboratory Support Technician£22,000 £26,000 + BenefitsLondon BasedFull Time OR Part Time Do you have experience working in laboratory support, as a laboratory technician or in...
Laboratory Technician - Drink industry
A Hertfordshire based client is a leader in the Beverage industry working on the development and production of leading products.
They are currently seeking a Laboratory Technician to join their Product Development Team and assist with the formulation and preparation of samples.
* 6 months contract
* 37.5 hours/week
* £23K/annum pro rata
The main responsibilities of the Laboratory Technician role will be:
* Preparation of development samples, trial samples and raw material samples.
* Analysis of development samples, trial samples, finished product, compounds, raw materials and water samples.
* Knowledge of HPLC and similar techniques
* Maintain laboratory equipment, laboratory cleanliness and consumables.
* Liaising with customers and supply reports on testing.
You will have the following skills/experience:
* BSc in Chemistry or relevant subject with analytical knowledge (E)
* Laboratory based experience (E)
* Accurate recording of technical data (E)
* Industry based scientific laboratory experience (D)
* Knowledge of food/beverage formulation, ingredients and processing (D)
This role is on a temporary basis lasting for an initial 6 months period.
To be considered for this role please apply online or contact Lynda at Lynda.firstname.lastname@example.org or 01223 607 855.