Are you an electrical engineer with a projects background? An innovative healthcare manufacturer are seeking a committed and experienced Electrical Engineer to join their world...
Are you an EC&I Engineer with a background in Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals or FMCG looking to join a pharma company based in the Loughborough area?
My client are a leading global manufacturer of speciality chemicals and healthcare products and they are looking for an EC&I Engineer to come in and be responsible for the specification, design, development, installation, testing and administration of control systems to the highest industrial and pharmaceutical standard. The main focus of work is to ensure that automation systems operate efficiently, safely and in compliance with cGXP regulation.
In return they are looking to reward you with a very competitive rate of pay.
The key responsibilities of the role are not limited to but include the following;
- Providing technical support for new and existing automation systems on site.
- Apply knowledge of automation systems to manage the specification, design and implementation of building automation and process control solutions in accordance with GAMP 5 as well as other recognised industry best practice.
- Manage the upgrade, patching and modification of existing systems, providing technical input to the assessment of impact from the proposed change and initiating and following the relevant change management process.
- Commission automation systems and manage the resolution of deficiencies through to completion.
- Identify training requirements and provide technical training for operations, engineering and maintenance staff in the use of new and existing automation systems.
- Supervise and co-ordinate outside contractors.
- Liaise with group IS/IT to ensure interfaces between automation systems and IS/IT systems are clearly understood and set up.
- Assist in the continuous development of the Engineering Services automation standards and good engineering practices.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within an EC&I/Automation role within the pharmaceutical, chemical or FMCG industry and have experience of specification, design, installation, commissioning automation systems.
If this sounds like a role that could be of interest to you please apply now via the website!