An opportunity for a QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical development and manufacturing organisation Job Title: QC AnalystDuration: 12 month contractSalary: competitiveLocation: North West...
QC Chemist - 6 month temporary contract based in Cheshire
Title QC Chemist Location Cheshire Salary £25,000
SRG are currently working with a market leading global chemicals producer who have seen continued success and growth. Continuously innovative, their products & technologies form the backbone of many of the most successful brands in the world. We now have an opportunity for a QC chemist to join their experienced quality team on a contract basis (initial 6 month contract).
Role / Description This position will be responsible for the QC analysis of raw materials and finished speciality chemical products. Duties will include:
- QC Analysis of materials & finished products using techniques including:
- Assorted wet-chemicals methods
- Produce and maintain accurate QC documentation.
- General lab maintenance & duties
Working Hours:Working hours will 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday - 35 hours per week.
- A degree or similar qualification in Chemistry or a related scientific field.
- Previous experience with an analytical QC environment. Proven experience in the operation of HPLC or GC (Both would be desirable)
- Knowledge of GMP would be advantageous but not essential.
- Available to start with short notice
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan at Nathan.email@example.com . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: QC, Quality Control, GMP, HPLC, GC, Analytical, Chemistry