Sales Representative Permanent (Ulster / Leinster)SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a leading Irish Manufacturer of CIP Chemicals, Chemical process aids and ingredients for...
Analytical Chemist / Instrumentation Engineer
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Do you have experience of analytical lab equipment, maintenance, validation or calibrations?
Would you like to work for a leading global pharmaceutical research organisation?
My client is a leading global research organisation providing drug discovery and development solutions to global Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical clients. Due to continued success and growth, a unique permanent opportunity has arisen for an experienced analytical instrumentation specialist to work across a range of teams and departments, supporting the companies state-of-the-art pharmaceutical laboratories.
Due to continued expansion, they are looking for an experienced analytical scientist with expertise in laboratory instruments to support qualification, maintenance, repairs and calibration of a range of laboratory testing equipment such as HPLC, UPLC, dissolution apparatus, particle counting apparatus etc. Experience in cell lab equipment such as incubators, autoclaves and safety hoods would be a plus.
- Coordinate and perform calibration and maintenance activities on a range of analytical equipment.
- Coordinate and perform equipment qualifications, executing IQ/OQ/PQ activities.
- Track and maintain equipment schedules
- Reviews and updates equipment SOP's.
- Troubleshooting equipment repair.
- Coordinate and prioritize project activities with regards to the provision of an industry leading instrumentation capability and laboratories.
- Train and mentor junior staff
To be considered you will need the following skills and experience;
- Bachelor's degree or higher in science or engineering such as analytical chemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry etcGMP knowledge and understanding of FDA, ICH, and USP guidelines
- Analytical equipment experience is a must. Experience in running/maintaining/calibrating a range of analytical equipment including HPLC/UPLC/Dissolution apparatus/ particle counting apparatus. Experience in cell lab equipment is a plus.
- Proven ability in technical writing skills, problem solving and troubleshooting
- Time management and project management skills, able to work in a fast paced environment requiring frequent changes in priorities.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative work environment with a team as well as working off own initiative
Key Words "GMP, Analytical Chemistry, Instrument Engineer, Validation, Equipment Validation, Senior Analyst, GC, HPLC, LC/MS, GC/MS, Chromatography Specialist, Project Manager, Project Leader, Project Coordinator, Technical Specialist, Pharmaceutical"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on +442030964706