My client, an expanding Clinical Research Organisation are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Director of Regulatory Affairs to join their Regulatory team. This position...
A new exciting opportunity for a Sensory Scientist to join a reputable organisation in Surrey!
Do you have a degree or equivalent in Chemistry or a Food Science related subject?
Do you have experience in performing Sensory Analysis?
If yes, then this could be a great opportunity for you to join a reputable organisation in Surrey as a Sensory Scientist.
As a Sensory Scientist you will be responsible for:
- Carry out Sensory analysis related primarily to the beverages industry according to client instructions, within agreed timescales. Collate data and produce reports
- Perform method development actives under direction of the senior management
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of Internal and External Quality Systems
- Maintenance and monitoring of panel
- Training staff new to the group
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Degree or equivalent in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Food Science or similar subjects
- Experience in sensory analyses an advantage
- Able to undertake other beverage related sensory analyses
- Ability to work within a team without supervision and accurately following SOPs
- Flexibility to undertake a number of tasks and prioritise accordingly
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply online or contact us on the details below if you have any questions.01753 589 647
Sensory Science Sensory Scientist Sensory Testing Food Science Food Testing Food Quality Beverages Sensory Testing Sensory Analysis