Electronics Engineer North West Circa £40,000 per annum + BenefitsSRG are currently recruiting for an Electronics Engineer to join a Global Life Science company on...
Graduate Design Engineer - Medical Devices - North West
SRG are currently recruiting for a Graduate Design Engineer to join a Global Medical Device company on an initial 12 month contract to support their Research and Development team.
* Operate a range of workshop machinery and manufacturing equipment to produce prototype products and test samples while remaining in full observance of all company Health and Safety Procedures.
* Design, develop, manufacture & maintain prototype tooling and test rigs.
* Create accurate drawings of tooling.
* Maintaining accurate records of work carried out as required by the Company Standard Operating Procedures.
* Maintain a register of prototype tooling and manage this tooling so that it remains identifiable and traceable.
* Resolve ideas to practice through prototyping and/ or other rapid simulation techniques.
* Identify and report opportunities for improvement to peers and management.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering
* Demonstrated experience of application of CAD packages and Drawing Management Systems is required; experience of AutoCAD, Solidworks, CREO and PDM Link is beneficial.
* Demonstrated practical hands-on engineering skills to develop prototypes, jigs and fixtures.
* The ability to read and understand engineering drawings and the production of tools jigs and fixtures from these drawings will be a core competency of the role.
* Experience of relevant materials and processes desirable (flexible films/ fabrics/ injection molded parts/ electro-mechanical enclosures & assemblies/ bonding techniques etc.)
* Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, Minitab and experience of creating product visualization/ animations using 3DS Max/ Adobe tools (desirable)
* A good team player, proactive and flexible in adapting to a changing environment
For more information, please call Laith Mustafa on 0161 868 2231 or email email@example.com