Clean Room Technician (multiple positions)Location: Saffron Walden (Essex)Salary: 18-20k per annumType: PermanentMy client, based south of Cambridge, is a well-established Contract Manufacturing Organisation working on...
£18-19K per annum
Working for a growing biotechnology organisation in Cambridge, this is an exciting opportunity to put your Biological/Life Sciences degree to good use.
You will have some proven knowledge of lab techniques such as PCR, Nick Translation and have some understanding of working in ISO regulated environments.
- Manufacturing tasks - PCR amplification and Nick translation, with guidance from the Production Supervisor
- Manage the stock levels of lab consumables such as reagents and buffers - stock take, order, schedule delivery - relating specifically to each campaign running within the production lab
- Assist with process development, writing SOP's and materials management
- Document all production task on the LIMS ensuring all recording is to ISO compliant standards (ISO 13485 and 9002)
- Taking responsibility for adherence to H&S and compliance policies and flagging any non-conformances to Production Manager
- Ensuring all relevant safety documentation is completed, stored and can be retrieved quickly by any production personnel
- Assist with technology transfers and writing of ISO 9002 compliant documents as directed
- A BSc or equivalent in a Biological Sciences discipline
- Good molecular biology lab practice, such as working knowledge of PCR (RT, q, amplification) and Nick Translation
- A production/manufacturing or laboratory/clean room background is desirable
- Motivated and enthusiastic about working in life science
- High attention to detail, methodical and flexible in your approach
Does this role sound like it could be your next job?
If your CV can demonstrate the above qualities then please apply now by attaching your CV in Word, or contact email@example.com / 01223 607858 for further information.